What is SUMROL?
SUMROL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
SUMROL tablets builds up the body’s immunity to fight against the seasonal complaints of summers.
Masood’s SUMROL is supportive remedy for summer’s complaints.
- Indicated for indigestion along with pain in stomach.
- Cures gastrointestinal infection.
- Effective for summer diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Helpful for bowel disorder that causes constipation.
- Also good for dehydration.
- 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of SUMROL are known.
No contraindication for the use of SUMROL are known till date.
No interactions between SUMROL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.