What is DIFTON?
DIFTON is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
DIFTON useful for inflamed tonsils and folicular tonsillitis. Also curative for diphtheria with white or greyish patches on tonsils or tongue.
Masood’s DIFTON is effective for Diphtheria and Tonsillitis.
- Indicated in Inflammations and suppurations of the glands.
- Effective for high fever, aridity of the mucosa.
- Reduces radiating pain up to the ears with swelling of tonsils.
- Used in sore throat and hoarseness of voice due to diphtheria.
- 3 tablets after every 2 hours. Reduce frequency when better.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of DIFTON are known.
No contraindication for the use of DIFTON are known till date.
No interactions between DIFTON and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.