What is UTIWELL?
UTIWELL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
UTIWELL cures inflammation of bladder, burning pains when urinating, and yellow urine or turbid urine.
Masood’s UTIWELL is effective for Urinary Complaints.
- Indicated in cases of bladder irritation with excess or lack of urine.
- Reduces dull pain in the renal region, burning pains when urinating.
- Controls dribbling of urine and frequent urge to urination.
- Strengthen the bladder muscles and reduce the inflammation.
- Also used as preventive medicine for enuresis.
- 2 tablets after every 2 hours. Reduce frequency when better.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of UTIWELL are known.
No contraindication for the use of UTIWELL are known till date.
No interactions between UTIWELL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.