What is FEVINOL?
FEVINOL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
FEVINOL cures sudden incidence of feverish inflammation of the fibrous tissues and the serous membranes.
Masood’s FEVINOL is effective for fever and Inflammatory Diseases.
- Indicated in fever with sensation of prostration.
- Effective in inflammation of the serous tissues due to infection.
- Reduces Joint or muscle pain and periodicity of ailment.
- Relieves drowsiness, restlessness and severe headache.
- 4 tablets after every 2 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of FEVINOL are known.
No contraindication for the use of FEVINOL are known till date.
No interactions between FEVINOL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.