What are Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins. Any superficial vein may become varicosed, but the veins most commonly affected are in legs. That’s because standing and walking upright increase the pressure in the veins of lower body. Varicose veins may not cause any pain. When painful signs and symptoms occur, they may include:
- An achy or heavy feeling in legs
- Burning, throbbing pain
- Muscle cramping and swelling in lower legs
- Worsened pain after sitting or standing for a long time
- Itching around one or more of varicose veins
- Skin discoloration around a varicose vein
Masood’s MPW tablets are composition of homeopathic medicines & biochemic salts that are especially formulated by trituration process for the overall health and improvement in symptomatic state.
ICHVEN is indicated for improving venous circulation. Useful for inflammation of vein, swelling, cramps, change in skin color, itching, skin sores, pain & heaviness especially in the legs.