What is Tumor?
Tumors are clumps of cells that grow abnormally from normal tissue. They can be either benign or malignant. Benign tumors aren’t cancerous whereas malignant ones are. Benign tumors grow only in one place. They cannot spread or invade other parts of body. Even so, they can be dangerous if they press any vital organs, such as brain etc.
Common sign and symptom are:
- Persistent lumps or swollen glands
- Obvious change in a wart or a mole
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing
- Unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge
- Unexpected weight loss, night sweats, or fever
- Continued itching in the anal or genital area
Masood’s MPW tablets are composition of homeopathic medicines & biochemic salts that are especially formulated by trituration process for the overall health and improvement in symptomatic state.
HISTOMAL tumor tablets are indicated for management of tumors of every kind, benign and malignant. Histomal effectively reduces the symptoms like pain with burning, thirst and constipation. Nightly aggravations.
- 3 tablets after every 4 hours with fresh water.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
No side effects of HISTOMAL are known.
No contraindication for the use of HISTOMAL are known till date.
No interactions between HISTOMAL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.