What is ENUROL?
ENUROL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
ENUROL is homeopathic tablets that strengthen bladder and control bed wetting during sleep.
Masood’s ENUROL is effective tablet for bed wetting.
- Relieve nocturnal enuresis and involuntary urination.
- Strengthen the bladder muscles in children and old age.
- Controls dribbling of urine and burning micturition.
- Also subside the painful urination and inflammation.
- 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of ENUROL are known.
No contraindication for the use of ENUROL are known till date.
No interactions between ENUROL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.