What is MESOTRET?
MESOTRET is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
MESOTRET bio combination tablets are indicted for measles and its associated complaints such as sneezing and thin discharge from nose, watery eyes or fever.
Masood’s MESORET assists in all stages of measles.
- Indicated to treat the febrile conditions associated with measles.
- Effective in inflammation of mucous membranes due to catarrhal affections.
- Reduce body aches, sneezing and also irritation of eyes.
- Helps to enhance the immunity of the body.
- 2 tablets 4 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of MESOTRET are known.
No contraindication for the use of MESOTRET are known till date.
No interactions between MESOTRET and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.