What is CEFWELL?
CEFWELL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
CEFWELL tablets are used for forms of congestive headache, sunstroke, mental stress, migraine and throbbing carotids.
Masood’s CEFWELL tablets are indicated as analgesic in headache.
- Indicated to help relieve migraine
- Effective for the nervous headache.
- Reduce the congestive headache with pain in eyes.
- Useful in cephalgia associated with throbbing pain in head.
- Also alleviated indisposition to continuous headache.
- 4 tablets 6 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of CEFWELL are known.
No contraindication for the use of CEFWELL are known till date.
No interactions between CEFWELL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.