What is AMOBAC?
AMOBAC is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
AMOBAC is a homeopathic medicinal preparation for treatment of acute or chronic gastro enterocolitis presenting with dysentery. Also provides some essential electrolytes that regulate nerve and muscle functions.
Masood AMOBAC tablets provide relief from the dysentery and its associated symptoms.
- Indicated for watery stools due to gut bacterial infection.
- Helpful in preventing nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain.
- Effective in treatment of gastrointestinal infection.
- Also improves general weakness and normalizes gut motility.
- 4 tablets 4 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of AMOBAC are known.
No contraindication for the use of AMOBAC are known till date.
No interactions between AMOBAC and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.