Welcome to our online store!
Masood’s Kalmin tablets is an ideal Homoeopathic pain reliever (pain killer) for all kinds of body pains.
- Karmin tablets are Indicated for joint & muscular pains
- Kalim is an effective homoeopathic pain relief remedy for toothache.
- Effective in reducing headache, lumbago and sciatica.
- Used for renal colic, post-traumatic pains.
- Also helpful in treating the acute attacks of gout.
Dosage Directions for use
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis and osteoarthritis: 2-3 Tablets three times a day.
- Lumbago, sciatica: 2 Tablets four times a day, in Acute conditions, 2 Tablets three times a day when improvement begins.
- Bursitis, Tendinitis, Myositis: 2 Tablets two times a day.
- Acute attack of Gout: 2 Tablets every four hours.
- Renal colic: 2-3 Tablets three times a day.
- Dysmenorrhoea: 2 Tablets three times a day.
- Dental pain: 2 Tablets three times a day.
- Post-operative and Post traumatic Inflammation: 2-3 Tablets four times a day.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Use within three years of manufacturing.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Kalmin may not be used in patients having peptic ulcer and urticaria.
Masoood Pharmaceutical The institution with the nomenclature of Homoeopathic Stores & Hospital, Lahore was established more than ninety years ago by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi, one of the leading Homoeopaths and pioneers of Homoeopathic System of Medicine in South Asian sub-continent.