Masood’s Diamentin tablets useful to treats diarrhea.
- Indicated for diarrhea due to indigestion.
- Helps to prevent dehydration.
- Relieves abdominal colic and cramps.
- Beneficial in treatment of intestinal inflammation.
Dosage Directions for use
As prescribed by Homoeopathic physician. OR
Adults: 2 tablets 3 time a day,
Children: 1 tablet 3 time a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Diamentin should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Diamentin in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any of the excipients listed on the carton.