What is ULSO?
ULSO is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
ULSO tablets builds the body’s ability to fight against inflammatory responses that builds up by ulcers and fistulas.
Masood’s ULSO treats ulcers on different areas of the body.
- Effective for the treatment of anal fistula.
- Cures soreness and inflammation caused by the ulcers.
- Indicated in lachrymal sac fistula and corneal ulcers.
- Reduces pain and swelling around the gums due to dental fistula.
- Also covers the discomfort due to ulceration.
- 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of ULSO are known.
No contraindication for the use of ULSO are known till date.
No interactions between ULSO and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.