What is VESPER?
VESPER is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
VESPER tablets enhances the body’s vital force and keeps the nerves strong.
Masood’s VESPER tablets helps to relieve vertigo due to gastric troubles, fatigue, emotional disturbance etc.
- Covers irritability, dizzy spells and headache.
- Reduces nauseated feeling and vomiting along with vertigo.
- Indicated in mental debility and vertigo.
- Used for nervous exhaustion.
- 2 tablets 4 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of VESPER are known.
No contraindication for the use of VESPER are known till date.
No interactions between VESPER and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.