What is INVEOL?
INVEOL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
INVEOL indicated in the treatment of respiratory infection by reducing the inflammatory conditions of lungs.
Masood’s INVEOL indicated for pneumonia and its associated symptoms.
- Useful to minimize inflammatory troubles of respiratory system.
- Good to reduce bronchial inflammation.
- Helps in treating dry & persistent cough.
- Cures high grade fever and rapid heartbeat.
- Normalizes the shortness of breath.
- 2 tablets after every 2 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of INVEOL are known.
No contraindication for the use of INVEOL are known till date.
No interactions between INVEOL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.