Schwabe Bryorheum Drops
is a homeopathic medicine used for the relief of muscular/articular rheumatism and rheumatic disorders such as redness, stiffness and swelling of the joints, pain in muscles and joints due to synovial fluid, pains and discomfort increases in cold and damp weather.
Traditionally Bryorheum homeopathic medicine is used for the treatment of rheumatic conditions such as rheumatic pains; muscular and articular rheumatism.
Common Indications and benefits include:
- Bryonia alba: Rheumatic pains & swellings, dropsical effusions into synovial and serous membranes
- Rhus tox: Affects fibrous tissue markedly-joints, tendons, etc. and indicated in pain and stiffness
- Dulcamara: Rheumatic troubles induced by damp and cold weather
- Gnaphallium: Pains associated with numbness, sciatica, rheumatism in ankles, joints and legs.
- Phytolacca decandra: Chronic rheumatism, neuralgia